This recipe is called the Bomb Diggity because that’s what it is. I’ve made a few shitty batches of iced tea lately, but then today I made this and it was awesome.
You will need:
1 Pot (to mix the iced tea in, not to smoke you fool)
1 Packet Camomile teabags
1 Packet Green Tea & Lemon teabags
1 2lt Apple and Mango juice
1 empty 1.25 litre plastic bottle
I got the tea from Aldi because they dump over the other chains from a great height, but you can get ripped off elsewhere if you want to.
1. Fill the plastic bottle with water and put it in the freezer 6-12 hours before you start.
2. Fill the pot with water about 3/4 of the way up. You’re going to be putting more liquid in so you need to leave some space. Bring it to the boil on stove, then simmer. The size of the pot depends on you; I think mine is 10 litres.
3. I threw in a little under half the bags from each box. Do it enough times and you can probably do it to taste. I don’t know that it matters too much. Just make sure bags go in the water.
4. Let the bags stew for a bit off the heat like many internet trolls I encounter.
5. When you get bored of waiting take the teabags out and recycle them into the compost.
6. Pull the frozen 1.25 litre bottle out of the freezer, carefully cut it open with a knife or scissors and throw that big chunk of ice into the tea. Give it a few minutes to melt.
7. The tea should be cool. I had half a bottle of Apple and Mango Juice in the fridge; that cooled it down more. Put the pot in the fridge and let it chill like it read the Four Noble Truths and then let them sink in for a couple of years.